Click Coupon to Print
How to Choose a Mechanic
Choosing a mechanic is not an easy job. You need confidence that the one you pick is going to give you honest service and reliable repair. Your safety is on the line when you have your vehicle serviced. In addition, vehicle repairs are a financial investment, so you want to be confident that you’re getting the right service.
How can you find a good mechanic?
Consider these strategies:
- Get word-of-mouth referrals from trusted friends and family
- Look into online reviews to see what other customers have to say, but only use trusted third-party reviews
- Check the Better Business Bureau for any complaints against the company
- See the type of vehicles they service
- Contact them and see if the staff is kind and helpful
- Ask about any guarantees they provide on their work, and make sure the guarantees are in writing
- Look for ASE-certified technicians
- Consider whether the facility is clean and professional looking
Remember, you are choosing an auto repair facility to invest in your vehicle. You want confidence that the work will be done well. Take your time to find a reliable and honest repair team.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy team that has been serving the area for many years, you’ve found it. We have ASE-certified technicians and have a mechanics on duty at all times. You can trust our team to get the job done well, giving you a car that works exactly as it should.
Auto Repair Services
No matter what type of problem you have with your vehicle, we can help. Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians and staff will help you with prompt, effective repair and service.
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Diagnostics
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel System
- Computer Diagnostics
Tuffy Sanford in Sanford services the needs of
DeBary, Deland, Heathrow, Lake Mary, Orange City, Sanford, Sorrento.
4303 West State Rd 46